RE: ias training

I dont think we should presume that people who come into work via a quota
system are inherently inferior and therefore beyond the pale of becoming
committed public spirited servants of the people. Perhaps it is that the
example all those years of unreserved privilege and the 'high' culture
categories that have gone before and become the model for arrogant closed
bureaucratic behaviour ruling us today which is the real problem we are
trying to tackle at present.

Maja Daruwala
Director,
Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative,
F1/12A, Hauz Khas Enclave,
New Delhi 110016,
India.

Tel. Office:[91-11]6864678;6528152;6859823; Home:[91-11]6861193 or 6868961
Fax:Office:[91-11]6864688;
Home:6861193
email:Office:chriall@nda.vsnl.net.in
Home: majadhun@nda.vsnl.net.in