RE: Some more reasons against signing CTBT

MY APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS LIVING IN THE US.

Please do what u can do have Pakistan declared as a terrorist state. Form a
lobby, hire PR people, go on a media blitz, tell the americans what the
pakis have been upto.

MAKE THIS UR MISSION IN LIFE.

Thanks.
Indrajit Barua.