Re: Completely misguided arguments on compulsory education

I agree with Prof. R.Jagadishwara Rao that making compulsory will become
another source of corruption. the more u govern, the more the corruption.
the best governmrnt is the one that governs the least.

Indrajit Barua

DAILY NEWS @ http://www.PhilosophyNews.com
FREE EMAIL @ http://www.Philosophers.net