Constitutional Review

I understand that the government is getting ready to setup a Constitutional
Review Committee, and probably judges of the Supreme Court, Former President
Dr. R Venkatraman and other prominent constitutional scholars would be asked
to join the committee.

It would be nice to mobilize common man especially concerned and educated
citizens of India to get involved and ensure that this time if at all we are
able to make any significant changes in our constitution, we have our say
and our approval for the India of 21st century and beyond.