Re: Document2

Now that it is known that sending attachments with intention to save others
from trouble of reading avoidable material does not work here it goes.

                 BLACK MONEY AND WHITE PART
1.The most talked of issue in elite circle;a circle which is most
illegitimate otherwise is what the subject heading is about.As a lay person
on such matters I state that my interpretation of black money is that money
on which no tax has been paid.To what purpose and towards what goals this
tax is to be paid being the only question that cannot be asked,I presume.
2.Another great terminology that most will be unaware is 'Planned
expenditure' and Non plan one.Do you know that the salaries of all
government employies falls under 'non plan expenditure' !As if the
expenditure is not known and hence cannot be planned.
3.All planned expenditure is the one outlined by the planning commission.
4.As if this were not enough.There is no executive or government in place at
any time in the country.That it has been so for so many years of
independence is an issue which needs to be debated separately.I will come
back to the original question of absence of the executive.
5.The established procedure of electing a Loksabha and a Rajyasabha has been
in place since the beginning of the Constitution..
6.The supremacy of Loksabha has been mentioned as cornerstone of
democracy.This supremacy has been put to tatters by the Supreme Court
judgement in Bommai's case.If the imposition of article 356 is to be carried
out(which has already been done a hundred times in the past) it can only be
done after ratification by both the houses.That ratification is no more
possible with Rajyasabha acting as a body not representing people's will.It
never claimed to do so nor it can ever.
7.With such constitutionally permitted faux pa,is there a hope?
8.Yes there is.How to realise that is a question?