Re: Pakistan...let's consider my solution

I have a very strong obejection to this proposal as far as implementation of
it:

1) What diplomatic solution are we taling about here with pakistan, haven't
we seen enough about that in Kargil (just imagine what'd happen in US if
there 600 soldiers die in any operation of this sort).

2) Holding a plebicite is an excellent idea, but where do you want hold it,
in Indian held kashmir(IHK), in Pakistan held Kasmir (POK) or both. We have
Art. 370 in effect which has barred any Indian national to go to Kasmir and
become permanant resident there. My question is does pakistan has similar
kind of arrangement in POK (so called free kashmir), so who are original
Kashmiris? does this involve also people settled by Pakistan in POK. These
are some of the complicated issues which needs to be answered first.

3) If Kashmiris really want secede from India, why not one of there
political party get elected for state Govt. and then pass a resolution in
the state assembly to that effect? which'd make whole process very
transperent.

4) Now we've talked about the economic viabilty, correct me if I am wrong,
similar kind of comments were given when China occupied big land, any that
area was uninhabitated, at the same time I don't see how defense spending is
going to be reduced, by doing this, as India practically will have to patrol
the similar length of border.

5) Recently I read a lot about our political figures talking about declaring
Pak. as terrorist state, one thing I don't understand is why we in our
parliament pass a resoltion declaring Pakistan a terrorist state, why should
we care about others doing that, as we are the country getting affected
directly, and at the same time we should abolish Art. 370 as well. I feel
the time has come to start pressurising our MP's to support this kind of
amendment.

6) And lastly just because Kashmir being a integral part of India appears in
Hindu Supremacist agenda doesn't mean that anybody supporting Kashmir being
a part of India is Hindu Supremacist.

Regards

Manish