Re: Why YES! to CTBT

now that we have demonstrated our capabilty to explode Abombs & Hbombs, we
should think seriously about signing the CTBT. this will put Pakistan in a
bind -- they shall have to follow suit.

the problem is the govt. is scared that it will be accused of a sell-out to
the US by the opposition -- particularly the INC. this party can never see
any good in india unless they themselves are in power. but a bold stand by
the govt. will be welcome.

the bottomline: we need to improve the quality of life of our citizens.

Indrajit Barua

DAILY NEWS @ http://www.PhilosophyNews.com
FREE EMAIL @ http://www.Philosophers.net