RE: Restrictions on map data in digital form

a suggestion:

the AP govt. -- thru' a private individual -- could file a writ application
in the high court pointing out the inconsistencies and the absurdities in
the order issued by the Committee of Secretaries and the restrictions put
by the MoD on map data in digital form and pray for appropriate relief from
the vagaries of our babus.

Foreigners can see india in digital form -- but we indians cannot!

Indrajit Barua

DAILY NEWS @ http://www.PhilosophyNews.com
FREE EMAIL @ http://www.Philosophers.net