Re: Kashmir: a different perspective

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:29:24 -0800

Amen to what Umesah Tewari has said. You just cannot give parts of your
country away to appease Pakistan. That country's raison d' etre is hatred
of India. If you cede Kashmir today, they will demand other areas, Assam
for example. We have to live with a hostile neighbour as long as we are
that geo-political entity called India.

DAILY NEWS @ http://www.PhilosophyNews.com
FREE EMAIL @ http://www.Philosophers.net