RE: ias training

the trg. of ias officers warps their minds and makes them think, as u
rightly put it, to regard the people as the problem and the state as the
ONLY solution. this is because we adopted the russian modelof training our
bureaucrats, thanks to Nehru.

Your suggestion to hold seminars for ias recruits and hit their minds before
the warping process starts is an excellent idea -- but this alone may not be
enough.

Can we have more ideas from those at IPI?

DAILY NEWS @ http://www.PhilosophyNews.com
FREE EMAIL @ http://www.Philosophers.net