Re: Is India a model Democracy?

> Padmanabha Rao wrote:
>
> > If we are any the wiser, its seems eminently right for a government to
> > establish a regulatory system when it comes to News and Reports, on
> > FM Networks.

But the Government has established a ban on private FM Stations from broadcasting
any news instead of coming out with a regulatory framework where the delinquent FM
stations would be tried in a court of law - as would be the case in a model
Democracy.  Hence, my question on this debate remains: Is India a model
Democracy?.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.