Re: RSS and its antics

It was an interesting reply. 7643tu2ydu3274627. You
can read my sentence. But try now.

btb yIyubytubytuyu byuisyub unyuout uyuaylwrtrayrryvsv
wcrtortvvrtretct.

Could you read the above sentence ? I don't think. It
is not possible to read the above sentence because of
lot of garbage. Some one is repeating some thing
nonsense , when I am writing "It is no always
correct."

  And that is why Krishnan Kandasamy is arguing about
"RSS does not have a right to tell us what to do".
Beacuse in presence of enough noise the actuall
message also gets lost.

  Freedom of speech does not mean Freedom to make
others listen.