Via Bangladesh

>Its all well and good to denounce insurgency as anti-national. But how
> >does one get that feeling? Its not automatic

This is an overly simplistic analysis based on repeated watchings of
'Mission Kashmir' and other bollywood trash.  The romantic notion  that
ordinary citizens magically turn into terrorists overnight is absurd.  In
real life, insurgents/ terrorists are brainwashed very early in life,
provided firearms training, put thru extensive torture routines to build
resistance, demonize their enemies etc.  All this is topped up by
'ideological purification' and then this manufactured terrorist is released
in the wild.  It takes a lot of money, centralized planning and
institutionalized hate mongers to produce 'insurgents'.

A 1966 slogan from a schoolboy in china sums it up perfectly.  He said "I am
a good revolutionary because I am obedient".  guess what? this schoolboy was
awarded FIRST prize by comrade Mao himself!?!

Sanjay