Re: Christian Superiority

I too feel that we Indians are racist but matrimonial
are not the way to coclude this because it does not
need rocekt science to figure out that fair women are
considered more beautiful than darker women not only
by fair males but also darker males.

   It is a very unfortunate fact that beauty is not
equally distributed in all the races, if all the races
have access to each other ( By the way the GNOME
project is going to prove that concept of race has no
real base to support it).

   Feeling good and comfortable among the people with
whome you can relate yourself is a very common
phenomenon any almost everyone is prone to this. It is
unfortunate that most of us can relate ourself only
with those who look like us. And that is what thay
call racism.

   I don't agree to extend the concept of racism to
our personal life.  But I am against any kind racism
in public life.

   Robertson is completely wrong when he says that
Hindu relgion sanctions racism. None of Hindu scared
texts says that a person becomes inferior to others if
he has dark skin color. In fact it only Hindus who has
fair skinned priests worshipiing dark skinned gods(
Shiva, Krishna, Rama, Kali etc. ).

   Actually Bible has sanctified even worse thing
called "Slavery". According to Bible even animals have
more value than human slaves. Look at this link.
http://www.answering-christianity.com/slaves.htm

   Snactification of slavery in Bible was the issue on
which Southern Baptist seperated from others.

--- Rakesh Raju <zoot@squishyfx.com> wrote:

> Please help make the Manifesto better, or accept it,
> and propagate it!

> I don't think we need Pat Robertson to tell us how
> racist we are.
> Just open any Indian newspaper's matri section and
> look at how many openly
> advertise or prefer "light" or "white" skin. ( Maybe
> if we used more Swastik
> products... )
>
> -Rakesh

=== message truncated ===