Re: RSS and its antics

You did not reply to my question about who gave you
the info that RSS beleives Indians discovered America?
So should we conclude that it was part of
misinformation compaign in which you were unwillingly
and unknowingly being part of?

  And also you have complained RSS has no right to
preach what should others do, Now why are others( you
) preaching what should RSS do?
  Problems can not be solved by compartmentizing them,
clean Ganga, clena Yamuna, clean Sarayu , clean ...
unless you address the root of the problem, that is
indifference of our people towards non immediate
issues. Their myopic view and microscopic(only)
sensitivity. Complete lack of civic sense.

  But I agree that we serious problems. May be even
more serious than what RSS is currently trying to
address. What I do not agree is that viewpoint that
"what RSS thinks as a problem/issue is in fact not a
problem at all".
   After all RSS is not the only Indian nationalist
people, you and me are as well. Which other set of
people is doing anything to clean Ganga , fight
poverty , feed orphans , educate people( educate , not
baptise) and RSS is stopping them?

   And about votes, RSS does not contest elections.

   And about your saying that you won't write anything
on this "sick" issue anymore, The issue may be or may
not be "sick" but it is an issue, you agree to this?
It is not expected from an "open minded" person like
you to conclude an issue to be sick in his second mail
only.