Christian Superiority

>It is interesting that termites don't build things, and the great >builders
>of this nation almost to a man have been Christians, because
>Christians have the desire to build something

It should be easy enough to debunk this american ayatollah.  First, the
'great builders of this nation' with the vision to build america were
actually 'freemasons', not christians.  Freemasons are a very secretive cult
which have outward trappings of christianity but its fundamental driving
beliefs are the very antithesis of christianity.

Second, it is common knowledge that early europeans came to america
precisely because they were hounded by christians back home and they had no
love or use for this oppressive religion.

Third, europe, and later, america, only started making progress once they
rejected christianity and embraced 'reformation'.  Prior to the 16th century
and going back to 500 C.E, europe was plunged in a 1000 yr long dark ages.
It is no surprise that these dark ages started shortly after christianity
was adopted as the state religion of the roman empire! Far from building and
progressing, christianity actually set europe back a 1000 yrs from the
advances made by pagans like archimedes, plato, socrates and myriad others.

Sanjay Garg