Re: RSS and its antics

Tripathi: I hope and wish for an India where people are open minded and
practice a civised form of their religion.

Hinduism gives abundant freedom to live in whatever way an Hindu wants to
live, RSS or other have no business to tell us how we should live our lives
that is all.

Now, on to more constructive dialogues. I just wanted to highlight the
fanatism that keeps rising in our country due to misguided people using
religion, be it Hindu, Christian or Muslim and I am opposed to all of them.