Re: RSS and its antics

Some of the latest gems of RSS.

1)Hindus should not celebrate Birthdays, New years, and any "westernized"
functions.
2)Indian discovered America.
3)Herbal petrol works.

These minions/goondas don't have any other work than to be the
"self-appointed" moral guardians of Indian society.

It is these antics which, makes them similar to the fanatic Islamic mullahs
bent upon keeping the Islamic people in the middle ages.

RSS or others have no business to preach to others on how they should lead
their lives.

It is because of the  above narrow mindedness  practiced by RSS/BJP/ and not
Hinduism's real attributes that makes it necessary for India to be secular.

I believe in Hinduism's inclusively, not these narrow minded, medieval
morons to safeguard Indian society.

http://www.deccan.com/itop5.htm

I guess the "intelligent" proponents of Unsecular India will now stop
celebrating New Year. Good Luck!