Manipur madness - Rational Response

Shri Comelo,

This self righteous, rambling and threatening response is more suited to a
school yard bully than a rational person.  Before you get on your high horse
about others, I suggest you do a little housecleaning of your own.

There was no Hindutva person in sight when christians were wiping out entire
populations in North, Central and Meso America; there was no Hindutva person
in sight when christians were roasting alive millions of witches in Europe;
there were no Hindutva persons in sight during the inquisition when millions
of live human beings were forcibly separated from their own body parts;
there was no Hindutva person in sight when slavery and apartheid was both
practiced and sanctioned by christians; there was no Hindutva person in
sight when christians participated enthusiatically in the ethnic cleansing
of jews during WWII; there were no Hindutva persons in sight when the
Portuguese were barbequeing, deep frying and eye gouging Saraswat Brahmins
and other hindus in Goa.

You mentioned the Roman Empire but neglected to mention that the Roman
Empire lasted over 700 years but it fell, and Rome was sacked in 500 A.D.,
within 15 years of christianity becoming the official state religion of the
empire.  This was followed by a 1000 years of the dark ages in Europe which
ended only with Reformation and the wholesale repudiation of the prevalent
religion.

>I will not only lobby the US congress on the issue

Be my guest.  The US has its own atrocities on natives and slaves to live
down.  It is in no position to lecture others on morality.

>I will be willing to financially support Christian defense groups

Why wait?  there is a whole slew of christian 'defense' groups in the
northeast being financed from overseas.  I'm sure they will be happy to use
your money to kill more innocent women and children.

Sanjay Garg