Re: Manipur madness - Rational Response

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Neil Comelo wrote:
A) You fundamentalists should get rid of your minority complex (ala
 Sinhalese in Shri Lanka) and begin to build nationality unity.
B) These should be based upon INDIVIDUAL and local freedoms.
C) Nations that demand strict obdience to federal dictates historicaly
 fail - USSR, Roman Empire,etc.
D) If the attacks on Christians continue, I will not only lobby the US
 congress on the issue, I will be willing to financially support
 Christian defense groups.

A) and B). C) and D). We do have a lot of contradictions here, don't we ?!

Am just suggesting.

Padmanabha