Re: apology needed from Mr Vajpayee for betraying his Oath of Office

[Note from the Moderator: I've decided not to moderate email for this
thread, this email is going to be the last one, I am forwarding to group.]

>Because what good is a "reversal of a historic wrong", when the present
>conditions are abysmal and anything but spiritual. How can anybody >argue
>for a temple, when millions are just sustaining on the fringes >of the
>society? For people to be developed on all aspects, peace has >to exisit.
>Peaceful and harmonious society brings prosperity and >economic growth.
>Economic growth curtails that "victim" mentalality of >certain sections of
>the society and makes the society much more stable.

So justice is only for the rich and the spiritual?  In fact, you say
something even more hilarious - given enough economic growth, even rich
people will stop demanding justice.

>None of the antics of BJP/RSS can bring real spritual growth to Indian
>people. may be create some religious zeolots and hooligans.

Actually, what will surely turn people to zealotry and hooliganism is the
persistent and unnatural DENIAL of justice.

>What tyranny are you talking about?. You are comfortable in you place
> >aren't you?

I'm getting a clear picture from you - if one is comfortable, rich and
spiritual, one should ignore tyranny and justice.

>Majority, whatever it does is right you said. You asked if Slavery is
> >indeed wrong because it was practised long ago, and is still being
> >practised now?.

Wrong.  What i said was that if a majority decided to do something, rightly
or wrongly, who will stop it?  If a majority decided to practice slavery,
who will stop it?  There is slavery being practiced right now in the Sudan
and other African countries - who is stopping it?

The point was that if we don't have justice linked to actions, we will
continue to have blights like slavery foisted on this earth.

Sanjay Garg