Dismantle IAS, IPS, etc..

the dismantling of the bureaucracy is an imperative. Here is one
place we agree. Do people even understand the meaning of the
word "bureaucracy"

"bureau" + "cracy" - RULE by the bureau
,by an official class - that is what we are in- govt: by officials.
the faster we dismantle it, the better for us.
we have to become a "republic", again - rule of the law.
the government which is not accountable is of NO GOOD TO ANYONE.
people move by incentive. there is no incentive in the bureau. there
is no movement - simple logic

do we want to drown in the bureaucratic morass ? is 50 years not
enough ?

"Krishnan Kandasamy" <nkandasamy@hotmail.com> wrote on Tuesday
December 19, 2000 at  7:11am: