Re: Ayodhya issue

> If you want to know how and why the Hindu temples were destroyed, I
suggest
> you read Babarnama, which was compiled by Babar's own court historian.  It
> vividly describes Babar's destruction of temples and killing innocent
people
> in India's holy cities like Varanasi and Mathura.  Here is a sample from
> Babarnama: "Lakhs and Lakhs of infidels were sent to Hell".

The Lakhs and Lakhs of infidels send to hell looks like are the
*perpetrators* of caste system, since *majority* people (lower caste)
were not allowed anywhere near the destroyed temples, we should
presume that the people killed were upper caste *Vedic* people
who were mistreating their fellow human beings inhumanly by
practicing the *heinous* system which divided the people of India.
No wonder that the *majority* people didn't support the upper
caste in defending the temples, the events that followed lead
to the downfall of the vedic caste system, liberating the
majority people of India from inhuman caste divisions and
unifying India as a Nation. So the downfall of the said temples
*represents* the downfall of the caste system.  By  re-building
the temples what is it the vedic people are trying to achieve?
re-introduce the caste system?

> I would also suggest you read Guru Nanak's hymn describing the destruction
> of Hindustan by Babar:  "Was it your will that the enemy came invading
> Hindustan and everybody has been trembling with fear? Have you not felt
any
> compassion for the mauled people of this land?"

Have you not felt compassion for the millions of people
*inhumanly* treated for centuries by the *vedic caste
system*. To my knowledge Guru Nanak preached equality of
human beings!

> The temples were not destroyed by the majority, but by Ghazni, Ghauri,
> Babar, Humayan, Aurangzeb, Ahmedshah Abdali and the like.

It is the social caste system and the *division* of people of
India which enabled the invasions by the above muslim warlords,
and they brought with them a religion that didn't divide people
depending on the color of their skin. It is the downfall of
the social caste system that lead to the unification of India.

Think with some *simple logic* if you are mistreating me and
a third person comes and beats you up will i defend you?
This is exactly what happened with the destroyed temples, those
where the abodes of people who were perpetrating the caste
system, that is exactly why they were destroyed, it is the
failure of the caste system. History *proves* that the
destruction of the temples lead to the downfall of the
caste system. This is why i say destruction of those
temples was the will of the *majority* people of India.

If the destruction of the temples *represents* the downfall
of the caste system what will the re-building signify?
Is it the successful re-introduction of the caste system
in our education system? (different language of instruction
at the schools and university, denying right to knowledge
to majority people of India)

The caste system in education will only lead to economic
subjugation of our nation by other nations.

MV