Re: apology needed from Mr Vajpayee for betraying his Oath of Office

Sorry, I missed you question,

By secularism I meant that the state doesn't have a religion. There is a
difference being spriptual and being religious. You can be a spritual
person, even if you don't follow a religion.

STATE= Government Instituations, that govern the people has to be secular,
without religion. People can have whatever they want and endorse what ever
religion they want. Nobody is aganist a person being spritual or religious.
That is not the state business to interfere.

Communalism is using religion for purposes other than being religious, like
winning votes, breaking in to other person property just because he belongs
to a different religion and claiming it to be a moral right of the majority.
Imposing "Hindutva" on people who belong to other religion.

While RSS/BJP and others claim to safeguarding India by targetting India,
they are actually causing greater damange to it. There is no other reason
but to gain votes of illiterate, misguided folks, who falls for their
antics.

I am interested in a state called India that treats its citizens equally and
protects its citizens no matter, what religion they belong to.

Unfortunately people like Bal Thackery are bigots and narrow minded
hooligans, who are aganist any boby who don't pay them the hafta.