Re: apology needed from Mr Vajpayee for betraying his Oath of Office

Mr. Krishnan,

>Do you still want your relatives to live in a sharply divided >society,
>filled with religious fanatics while your relatives become >hapless victims
>of economic, and social problems?. May be you think >that buliding that
>temple will solve Indian people's situation.

Why the persistent attempt to make this a temple versus economic growth
issue?  In your entire post, you have still not answered why the temple
issue and the economy are mutually exclusive.

>I wouldn't even try too. But there has been no such thing as militant
>hinduism, sad that these organistions are stamping that honor.

You contradict in your second sentence what you claimed in the first.
However, this is not the forum to discuss religious interpretations.  We can
take this offline if you wish to persist with this thread.  Suffice it to
say that hinduism does not teach us to tolerate tyranny.

>Sam: What an great argument, Holocast of Jews, Slavery is all right
> >accoding to you.  There is no universal standard for right or wrong, >but
>slavery of Humans is/was always wrong. Killing people for >belonging to a
>particular religion is/was always wrong.

>Hope you don't teach your views to your childern.

Thank you for your apparent concern for my children.  My 10 year old knows
that both slavery and jewish holcaust were wrong.  But she also knows that
punishing a criminal for violence is not only right but a moral imperative.

Sanjay Garg