Re: Ayodhya issue

MV,

If you want to know how and why the Hindu temples were destroyed, I suggest
you read Babarnama, which was compiled by Babar's own court historian.  It
vividly describes Babar's destruction of temples and killing innocent people
in India's holy cities like Varanasi and Mathura.  Here is a sample from
Babarnama: "Lakhs and Lakhs of infidels were sent to Hell".

I would also suggest you read Guru Nanak's hymn describing the destruction
of Hindustan by Babar:  "Was it your will that the enemy came invading
Hindustan and everybody has been trembling with fear? Have you not felt any
compassion for the mauled people of this land?"

The temples were not destroyed by the majority, but by Ghazni, Ghauri,
Babar, Humayan, Aurangzeb, Ahmedshah Abdali and the like.