Re: apology needed from Mr Vajpayee for betraying his Oath of Office

Dear Krishnan,

You have not answered my question asking you to define secularism and
communalism.  The problem that I have with secularism is that it negates
(rather than affirming) the role of spirituality as the center of society.
Recently, a new concept, called "Pluralism" has started gaining popularity
in Academic circles in America.  This idea not only permits the peaceful
coexistence of diverse spiritual belief systems but it also affirms the
central role or spirituality in man's existence.

I don't think that the concept of Secularism should be implemented in India,
because unlike other countries that have implemented this idea, Indian
spiritual belief systems are not based on the concept of exclusivity.