Re-focus the discussion - keep it on the prize

Dear IPI regulars,

We share love for our mother land and an interest in
improving her.  Let us keep your eye on that prize and
discontinue the debate regarding recent statements by
public officials.  It is also fruitless to debate
religion based events (although future oriented policy
discussion ought to continue) since views on the
subject are unlikely to change.

Our discussion should ideally center on developing an
alternative political party (perhaps even funding the
cost of training leaders, party building activities
etc) that inculcates the value of market based
comerce, individual freedoms, social mobility and
religious neutrality, and yes anti-corruption.

Sincerely,
Anil Comelo

--- "Dr. Sanjeev Sabhlok" <sanjeev@sabhlokcity.com>