Re:

Dear Rakesh,
I do not accept your inference that the BJP is anti-Muslim.
If a foreign army had centuries ago, invaded Saudi Arabia and razed the
Kaaba and put up their on place of worship to humiliate the conquered Arabs,
and if centuries later after gaining freedom, the Arabs wanted to shift that
structure to an adjacent site so that the Kaaba could be rebuilt on the spot
that it stood originally, would you consider that to be a "communal" act?

The BJP is not anti-Muslim for they are not asking for a restriction on
building mosques in India (however one cannot build a temple in an Islamic
state).  The issue is that the temple that was destroyed by Babar should be
rebuilt on its original site as it is the birthplace of Lord Ram.

The question is why should any Muslim object to moving the Babari structure
to an adjacent site (which was the position taken by the Muslim Leadership
that conducted negotiations with the VHP prior to the demolition)?