Re: apology needed from Mr Vajpayee for betraying his Oath of Office

Mr. Krishnan,
The people do indeed want the things that you have mentioned, but note that
Indians have been a very spiritual people since the dawn of recorded
civilization.  For 5000 years prior to British Colonialism, the Indian
people were arguably both the most prosperous and spiritual in the world.
This is not a recent phenomenon as you try to put it.

Secondly, how do you define "communal" and "secular"?  If a person
subscribes to a belief system that not only tolerates other religions but
also accepts their divinity, would you consider such a person "communal" or
"secular".