Re: Rejoining the list + admn

Dear Dr Sanjeev

You may recollect that we had at the Academy,  got the Centre for Civil
Society
take a couple of sessions on  the free markets etc. and they were real
memorable ,
from what feedback I got, as Course Coordinator, managing the IAS Professional
Course Phase I.

As a ex Faculty member of the LBS National Academy of Administration, and
that now
you have a huge range of options, including political activism, who are the
political personae you/other's recommend we invite /suggest to the Academy to
speak to the young recruits ?

This is also to wish you, Sir , all the very best in all your endeavors at
Australia.
The IPI initiative you took 3 years ago, continues to be  commendable and I
have ,
for one, been closely reading a lot of first rate material being put out on
the
site
Regards
Yadu Mathur