Re: Scatistics ...

THANKYOU FOR THE STATISTICS. THESE ARE REAL EYE OPENERS & MUST BE
AUGMENTED
BY THE DTAILS OF THE BANKS' 'NPAs' SINCE THEY ACCOUNT FOR THE
LEGITIMISED
PLUNDER WHICH HAS GONE UNDERGROUND UNDER THE GUISE OF
'NON-PERFORMING-ASSETS'. THE LAST INPUT ON THESE ACCOUNTS A WOOPING
Rs.5000crore & THE BANKING INDUSTRY / RBI IS UNWILLING TO PUBLICISE THE
NAMES & QUANTUM OUTSTANDING FOR/AGAINST EACH INSTITUTION / INDIVIDUAL.
OFFICIAL SHIELDING IS BEING DONE FOR NO APPARENT REASON - BUT THE TIE-UP

CANNOT BUT BE OBVIOUS FROM THE LIST THAT YOU HAVE FURNISHED. tHE SECOND
CATEGORY THAT WE NEED TO ADD-ON IS THE INCREMENT TO THE ORIGINAL COST OF
THE
PROJECTS ON ACCOUNT OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE DELAYS ON ALL OUR PROJECTS -
SAY
EVEN FROM THE PAST TWO DECADES & WE WILL COME TO A STAGGERING LOSS TO
THE
NATION ON ACCOUNT OF ADMINISTRATIVE INEFFICIENCY - A
POLITICO-ADMINISTRATIVE
COST/PLUNDER  OF THE MUTUALLY AGREED TYPE (AT THE COST OF THE NATION).
WE
MUST ALSO ADD TO  THIS LIST THE RECURRENT COST ON ACCOUNT OF INEPT /
DELIBERATE-BUNGLING OF LOCAL BODIES FOR OBVIOUS PECUNIRAY BENEFITS WHICH

SUCK THE MUNCIPALITIES DRY - THE COST OF RECURRENT & PERPETUALLY
INCOMPLETE
CIVIC-WORKS OF ALL KINDS,  ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WITHOUT EXCEPTION, - A
MALADY OF INEPT & OPPORTUNISTIC MANIPULATION BY THE POLITICAL CLASS.
LET US ALSO ADD THE LOSS TO THE NATION ON ACCOUNT OF THE FALSE PROMISES
/
UN-KEPT PROMISES GIVEN TO THE NATION BY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMMUNITY WHICH
HAS
DELIVERED CLOSE TO INSIGNIFICANT 'MATTER' FOR MOVING THE NATION INTO THE

'TECHNOLOGICALLY-DRIVEN STATE' SEAT. I SAY THIS WITH SPECIFIC REFERENCE
THE OUTPUT OF DEFENCE R & D WHICH HAS , DESPITE ALL THE MOLLYCODDLING,
PRODUCED VERY LITTLE ORIGINAL STUFF & HAS REVERSE-ENGINEERED NOTHING OF
SIGNIFICANCE  & ALMOST NOTHING IN THE SCHEDULED TIME FRAME. THE NATION
IS
HELD TO RANSOM BY THE UNITED STATES & UK EXCLUSIVELY ON ACCOUNT OF THE
FAILURE OF THE DEFENCE R & D (BARRING SOME EXCEPTIONS OF EXCEPTIONAL
POTENTIAL) - LITERALLY AS IF THE NATION HAS BEEN CASTRATED BY THE POWERS

THAT BE!
I WONDER IF THE IAS CADER WOULD WANT TO JOIN IN THE COMPLETION OF THIS
LIST.
EVERY MEMBER OF THE IPI MUST AUGMENT THE LIST WITH HIS INFO.
WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP BE & WHAT METHODS SHOULD THE PUBLIC AT

LARGE DO TO RECOVER THIS LOOT ?????
WHY NOT IPI INITIATE A DEBATE THAT RESULTS IN THROWING UP SOLUTIONS TO
THIS
POSER ?? LET US TRY.
CAPT KN KHANKHOJE--------