attempts to control a free forum!!

Mr. Naveen and others have suggested a that we restrict the nature and
scope of our discussions.

I do not know anything about the other two who have suggested this but
Mr. Naveen's attempt to "control" flow of ideas on this free forum is
much like his flawed recommendation to moderate the Indian Economy.

He has, however, stated that he remains open to ideas on IPI - which is
probably the only thing that he and I find in common.

--
Sincerely,
Vamsi M.