Re: monopoly of US on Internet Domains

In a message dated 8/28/00 1:58:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kvprao@igidr.ac.in writes:

<< reason in being bothered with such mundanes, I think. The
 Darpanet/internet was never planned for the world; one ought to be
 grateful to the americans that they threw open a valuable network for
 global use. >>

HAaahahahahhahaaha.....  that was a good one!.... oh thanks, you made my

day...

God Save those wonderful Americans!  Lets run down the halls of the
parliament like our "representatives" and give Mr. Quintal a big Kiss...