Re: Manifesto - Para 15 Electoral Reforms. COMMENTS

<< I am not trying to be elitist here>>

Too late...

<< but can we really leave the law making process to unlettered people
who do
=
  not respect the law in the first place? Does it make any sense that =
 while we have such a rigorous selection process for those who implement

  the law, we let just any "lallu-panju" (no pun intended) frame those =

 very laws. If this is democracy, God help us!=20

When the majority are illiterate... shouldn't their representatives be
illiterate too?

India is already an elite-bourgeoisie-landowner controlled/centralized
political system... your ideas on political reform are ridiculous!  (No
offense intended). Any reform in the political structure must come with
decentralizing democratic power and giving further autonomy to local
communities and not through having further control given to elitists.

And BTW the people that I know who give and get bribes are very well
educated
people... often times rich...