RE: does this present an opportunity?

>http://www.rediff.com/news/2000/aug/17cvc.htm

the website had a very good suggestion from vittal. The sunset
principle" i.e - a law automatically gets annulled after 10 years of
existense is a very good thing idea. the pace of change in this
information connected world is tremendrous with the technology
affecting every part of our lives. We cannot step into this world with
19'th or 20'th century laws.

this would also give the legislature a genuine reason to exist. also,
if very important laws are going to go into extinction, the
parliamentarians will have to avoid tactics like walkouts and their
like and concentrate on actual debate.

c.p
|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |