Re: Will India win a medal this Olympics ?

>--- Naveenkj@aol.com wrote:
>" To adapt such a society would require India to make drastic
cultural
>adjustments.  For instance eating pizza instead of puri, and dressing
in
>denim jeans instead of kurthas.  For the corporate sponspors will
force on
>India, American cultural commodities of Nike Shoes and CalvinKlein
Jeans.
 ~~~~~~~~~~              ~~~~~~~~~
>achieving an America in the Indian sub-continent?"

I don't understand your Human Life and Democracy , man. America is the
BIG DADDY OF democracy. 200 yrs as opposed to our 50.

Human Life ??? which country rises in righteous indignation when the
rights of even one single human is a stake ?
In contrast, which country has the least of regard for human life ?
You can anwer these questions honestly and realise we would be a lot
better if we had even the fraction of respect for human life that
america has.

and please tell me how professional sports teams in the district level
will lead us to eating Pizzas and wearing jeans ?? I think you have
taken your phobia too far. Our culture is too strong for a few
companies to oust it. and if does get ousted,(by a few companies) it
deserves its extinction.

c.Prakash
|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |