Re: India :The coming Superpower (fwd)

There are certainly possibilities - infinite possibilities.  And it
requires the
participation of all Indians.  What is needed now more than ever is a powerful
vision and intense energy to change India - we have to be stubborn about
it; at
least, as stubborn as the "bad guys"?

Certainly if the brave men at the border weren't doing their best despite poor
warfare equipment, none of us would be talking about India!!  Courage to
stand up
for what is right in Kashmir and for all the innocent people who were
slaughtered
by hit-and-run cowards is far more noble than any debate room optimism.  As
long
as there are such courageous people, I will, at the least, be optimistic -
which
requires no effort at all.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.