Re: Will India win a medal this Olympics ?

dude,

I do not see the relevance of your question.  The decision to take part in
sports with the dedication required to excel on the world stage is an
intensely personal one.  As a free nation we cannot screen young kids for
potential and train them for the olympics, as is/was the practice is Russia
and China.  If you want a reason for the lack of interest in excelling in
sports, the lack of infrastructure for becoming professional athletes is the
primary one.  If u wish to run for the glory of your nation, you are free to
do so :)

AP

=====
Ah, Love ! could thou and I with Fate conspire, To grasp this sorry scheme
of Things entire, Would not we shatter it to bits ---- and then, Re-mould
it nearer to the Heart's Desire !

Jab purdah nahi koi khudah seh, to bandhon se purdah kya.

Abhijeet A. Pradhan, 44J, Reading Rd, Edison, NJ 08817
Tel #: 732-452-1157      email: perdi420@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/perdi420/       http://www.thethinkingindian.com