Comment 1

Received this (name withheld). Thought I'd reply as follows:

	- I am not "demanding" immediate solutions
	- It is not that I am claiming I am right; I at least
		expect a further study on these matters (e.g., NIT)
		from top policy makers
	- Further thinking is our fate till we live; I think I
		will try to share through writings rather than debate.

Thanks, SS.