Will India win a medal this Olympics ?

Hi ,
I would like to know your views on whether India will win a gold medal (or
atleast a medal) in the forthcoming Sydney olympics.
I dream of a day when India reaches the top in the medal list , but alas i
think it will remain a dream this olympics also.
Why? Why is this nation with a 100 crore population unable to find even a
single medal winner? Is it due to a dearth of talent in India ? Are we so
bad? Or do we believe that only work is worship ?
Or are we simply uninterested? And why do a majority of sports persons leave
the field after they have got a  job?

Expecting the answers
Arun.