Re: Poverty, corruption, population

"Dr. Sanjeev Sabhlok" wrote:
>While agreeing that IT can help reduce corruption through transparency,

I can agree that IT can help reduce corruption through transparency, but
what matters the most is the intentionality of the decision makers. It is
the intention that can decide to use IT for control (& hence more violence
and corruption) or for openness,  easily-available-information, democracy,
transparency, accountablity.
Hence, I think the primary work is required to change the
intentionality.

Life has a Meaning - Discover it! - Sudhir Gandotra.
Address:R-10,3 Fl,Khidkee Extn.,Malviya Nagar,N.Delhi-110017
Phone:6417235 / 98-101-20918 (Land-phones under transfer)