RE: Our People already forgot what an honest man looks like

>Chetna & Umesh Tiwari <chetna.umesh@usa.net> wrote on Friday August
11, 2000 at  7:35am:

>No matter how good a system in paper, when almost everybody is
corrupt and the
>rest indifferent, there is hardly anything that can be done to cure
that kind
>of society.
I tend to agree with you as far as that is concerned, but that is
true only of TODAY's stituation. Whatever the charity trust sought
from the government today, was sought because the Central government
has such a pervasive influence. Eliminate this and you eliminate the
root of the problem. We have to activelty seek computerisation of the
entire laws and the bureaucracy restricting human involvement only to
truly subjective matters.( MAKE THIS AN ADDITIONAL POINT IN THE
MANIFESTO ) A Lot of OBJECTIVE guidelines for the setting up of
everything in sight are there today. these can be evaluated by a
computer and subjected to AUTOMATIC approval. for eg: appproval of a
construction according to zoning laws - this an be evaluated by a
software which can be distributed freely to everyone on multiple
mirror servers. Therefore construction companies can directly seek
approval from the government software and get direct approval. No
human intermediation involved. so, No corruption. The government of
india can offer asssitance to charity institutions only because it
has forcibly grabbed the income of so many indians thro' taxes. Cut
these taxes and the trusts will not have to seek money from the
govt:, they will just go to the people with money, those4 who truly
own it.

C.Prakash

|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |