Politics - India visit

I have been a silent but very interested in the ongoing discussion.
Not knowing how to assist/get involved in a significant way is a
problem.  (I have just looked at the site and plan to get involved in
one of the subcommittees.)   I wonder if there could be an explicit
list of ways that individuals can contribute in a more significant
way - in my case from the US.  I have been recently been thinking of
moving back to India by getting a job with a multinational firm.

Anyway, I will be visiting India in September for the first time
after 15 years.  I had moved to the US at 19.  I would value meeting
you or other members of this discussion group.  The cities I will be
visiting include Delhi and Bombay (I am somewhat flexible on my
itinerary).

Anil Comelo