Re: corruption - the reason and a simple solution

Vamsi Musunuru wrote:

 > Simply put: I trust a corporation more in a free/competitive market  >
because its
 > power is clearly checked rather than a monopolistic Government  >  >
whose power
 > remains unchecked.

i trust neither, as both are frequently unchecked, sometimes the
power being exchanged in a collusion between the two.

in theory an elected government's power is checked by voters in theory a
corporation's power is checked by competition

both theories break down very frequently in practice. blindly following one
or the other, or even allowing both to have unaccountable and  powers is the
problem.