RE: RE:Why I hesitate to join politics?

Joining politics is not the same as joining "electoral politics".

To me, joining politics means (1) exercising the right of franchise each and
every time I'm given the chance, (2) responding to and commenting on
political events in the country, (3) exposing the ridiculousness and
venality of those who have joined "electoral politics", (4) doing whetver I
can to get honest men into electoral politics ( rather difficult because of
the huge sums of money required to fight an election & thereafter the very
poor rewards for  honest men in such a polluted system).

IPI, keep up the good work!!