Debate on training the newly recruited civil servants...

From: Yadhuvendra Mathur <ym@lbsnaa.ernet.in>
Appropos - Mr Mathur's suggestion for a debate on the training of newly
recruited civil servants. A noble one. However the very recruitment
process
needs a debate. I have a feeling that it has become lopsided. The paper
by
Mr.Mishra presented at the "Civil Service Systems in Comparative
Perspective", School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana
Univesity
Bloomington is worth going through. Folllow the links..
http://www.indiana.edu/~csrc/mishra1.html
http://www.indiana.edu/~csrc/mishra3.html
http://www.indiana.edu/~csrc/mishra4.html
http://www.indiana.edu/~csrc/mishra5.html