UrL to check out

Hello

I don't know who will get this but I was durfing looking for the US
COnstitution and found you.

Please go to http://www.lp.org/platform/

Scroll down, click on just some of the issues that concern you most and
write me with your thoughts.

This is the platform for the libertarian party here in the US.  IT is
100%
"laissez faire" this is something that a growing number of Americans
would
like to see happen with our government here.  I think it would be great
if
it happened all over the world.

Please send me your thoughts, however breif or long.

IRene
irene@stargazerlily.com