Still trying to find Prof. Sen's speech on the Net

Mr. Atanu Dey's link www.oberlin.edu/news-info/99jan/sen.seemed to go to
an
Oberlin faculty member's comments on Sen, not to the speech itself.   Am
missing something?   The Prasad Bodupalli link
http://www.learningedge.se/prizes requires a sound card to be heard
which I
am afraid my old machine here in the Old Country has not.   Mr. Davis
refers
us to the AER June 1999; well and good;  but is the Speech in prose to
be
read anywhere on the Net?  Do the Bank of Sweden or the Nobel Committee
put
the speeches on the Net as a matter of course?    Does anyone know
possibly.
Many thanks for the information in advance...

(I could go to our IIT library and hope the June 1999 AER exists
therein,
but xeroxing would become a large-scale pain....)

Subroto Roy.

Subroto Roy.