Re: The real issue

The tragedy is that we could have 1000 Singapores over the last 50 years
but for Nehru, his clan and their mad desire to reach the commanding
heightsds of the economy. We took the wrong road; its has taken us 50
years to realise this, and yet, we continue to argue HOW not to get off
this wrong road. This is because of a weak political executive and a
strong and determined bureaucracy which has entrenched itself so swell
in India's economic life that I wonder if we'll ever see salvation.

Indrajit Barua.